Monday 14 November 2011

GLOBAL TRADING AT WARREN MEAD JUNIOR SCHOOL

75 Year 5s took part in a Global Trading Game run by SATRO on Wednesday 9th November 2011 at Warren Mead Junior School, Banstead.  The pupils divided into teams of ‘countries’ - some rich, some poor – and gained knowledge about trading and diversities of wealth between countries.  Some interesting and valuable lessons they learnt were reflected in their feedback:

What they learnt…

“I learnt that lots of people go to bed hungry.”
“I learnt that we are a rich country and we are very lucky to have food and water.”
“I learnt that working with a team is better than working on your own because you have your friends to cheer you on.”

What they enjoyed…

“Making money, teamwork, trading and having fun.”
“I really thought about other countries and how they do not have technology like us and I learnt a lot about global trading, I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment