Thursday 1 December 2011

SATRO Business Game at Long Ditton CofE School

35 year six children (ten & eleven year olds) at Long Ditton St Mary’s C of E Junior School had a hugely exciting day running a company, thanks to funding from local company, P&G (Procter & Gamble).  The students took part in a ‘SATRO Junior Business Game - a business simulation game, organised by SATRO on Tuesday 22nd November 2011. Employees from P&G volunteered their services, offering advice and encouragement to the young entrepreneurs.



Here are some comments from students that took part on the day:
“I enjoyed making the presentation the most and being designer because when I’m older I want to be a designer. Now I’m definitely sure.”

“I enjoyed going to the bank because I learnt what the difference between a current and a deposit account was.”

“I learnt that taking everyone’s ideas in and meshing them all together made a great business.”

No comments:

Post a Comment