Tuesday 28 January 2014

COMMERCE COMES TO COOMBE HILL!

Ninety year 6 children from Coombe Hill Junior School in Kingston-upon-Thames took part in a SATRO Junior Business Game on 23rd January. They were divided into mixed ability and friendship groups to emulate the real working world.

Judging from the pupil's feedback, they had a superb day which definitely opened their eyes to the world of business. And, how important teamwork and communication are in an effective organisation...

"I learnt how to work in a team a lot better, how to speak more confidently and last but not least, I loved it! It was really fun."

"I learnt that there is no need to work with friends, if you really try then you can work with anyone. I even learned how a job works and that it's really hard to earn money. Now I know what my dad goes through every day! Today has been a fun and exciting lesson and I would love to do this again one day."

No comments:

Post a Comment