Tuesday 4 July 2017

James Nicholls - SATRO Summer Research Placement - University of Surrey Cyber Security Centre

James Nicholls from Reigate College is the first of our Year 12 students to begin a SATRO Summer Research Placement. He will be spending 4 weeks at the University of Surrey Cyber Security Centre and will look at implementing cryptographic algorithms used between contactless cards and contactless readers. Here is what James has to say about his first week! 






"The first week of the research placement has been fantastic. This placement has allowed me to greatly improve my knowledge of an important subject that is relevant to day-to-day life as well as my future aspirations at university. My supervisor has provided me with lots of necessary information and equipment to enhance my research capabilities and has given me support when I find myself struggling with a particular topic. I'm looking forward to continuing my research in the next few weeks."
                                                                                                                                             - James Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment