Wednesday 21 May 2014

BOOMING BUSINESS AT ST BARTHOLOMEW'S

On Tuesday 20th May, another faithful band of SATRO Volunteers headed over to St Bartholomew's Primary School in Haslemere. Our volunteers were also joined by numerous parents of the pupils. 60 Year 6 pupils participated in another of SATRO's Junior Business Games. They were divided into mixed ability and friendship groups to emulate the real working world.

Judging from the pupil's feedback, they had a superb day which definitely opened their eyes to the world of business. And, how important teamwork and communication are in an effective organisation...

"I learnt about all the jobs in a company. I also learnt that I have the gift of haggling!"

"I learnt that working with people you don't usually work with helps because they all have different ideas that you can use. I have also learnt that jobs are hard to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment