Monday 27 October 2014

FUN WITH SCIENCE @ SOUTH FARNHAM PRIMARY

Last Thursday, over 120 pupils from South Farnham Primary School took part in a SATRO Discovery Science Workshop. The days activity was Circuit Detectives.  This workshop requires the children to inspect various circuits and find the faults. They consolidated new knowledge in a fun way whilst building on team-working skills. This workshop, designed to inspire young people about the fun of science and encourage them to continue their science-related studies into secondary school and beyond, was well received by both pupils and teachers. With pupils commenting...

"It has shown me a whole new career that I could have and shown me a lot more about science..."

"This activity has made me feel better with the topic science and I hope you realise you're a super group of engineers and scientists. Thank you."

"I feel way more confident with circuits and it was fascinating to learn about the different circuit symbols and the ways circuits can fail and be checked. Thank you so much for your time."

No comments:

Post a Comment